- Sharpie launched a new community microsite on June 1, 2009 - sharpieuncapped.com - that focuses on bringing creative Sharpie fans, content, creativity, art work, and innovative uses together in one place. USA Today ran a nice article on the effort: Ad Track: Signing On To Social Media; An Alluring Reader Inquiry. The Sharpie brand also received a lot of attention in a recent Investors Business Daily article: Corporate Marketers Blogging, Tweeting As Part Of Their Job. Also, check out the Sharpie Facebook Fan Page and @SharpieSusan on Twitter.
- Rubbermaid launched a new branded microsite on June 1, 2009 - easyfindlids.com - with several social web capabilities including a button for consumers to share Rubbermaid food storage Easy Find Lids on Facebook. The microsite also displays links to the Rubbermaid Facebook Fan Page and Twitter account.
- Graco also launched a Facebook Fan Page during the past few weeks. This is another component to the social web marketing strategy and engaging with the community where it lives. You can also engage with Graco through the Graco Baby Blog and Graco Baby Twitter Account. Finally, check out the Graco Baby microsites: My SweatPeace and Ready For The Road Ahead.
Newell Rubbermaid Brands on YouTube:
Bernzomatic Fat Boy
Graco Baby Products
Newell Rubbermaid Brands on Facebook:
Newell Rubbermaid Corporate Fan Page - Corporate Communications and Recruiting
BernzOmatic MAPP Propane and Butane powered Torches and Lighters
Graco Baby Fan Page
Irwin Industrial Tools UK Ultimate Tradesman Challenge
Irwin Vise Grip Appreciation Society
Lenox Tools Fan Page
Mimio Fan Page
Paper Mate Fan Page
Parker Gentleman's Club Fan Page
Prismacolor Fan Page
Rubbermaid Fan Page
Sharpie Permanent Markers
Sharpie Fan Club
uni-ball Fan Page
Newell Rubbermaid Blogs:
Graco Baby - From The Heart
Rubbermaid - Adventures In Organization
Sharpie - Uncap What's Inside
Newell Rubbermaid Twitter Accounts:
I will make updates to this list as we increase our presence in the social web ecosystem.
June 9, 2009 Update:
Sharpie "Uncap What's Inside" integrated marketing campaign additional articles:
- PRNewswire: Sharpie Challenges Consumers to "Uncap What's Inside" with New Multi-Channel Marketing Campaign
- Chicago Sun-Times: Sharpie Uncaps Its Creativity