Thursday, June 26, 2008

University of Georgia CONNECT Conference

I have been asked to speak at the University of Georgia CONNECT Public Relations and Social Media Conference September 20, 2008. I have Paull Young of Converseon to thank for connecting me with Karen Russell at the University of Georgia. As much as I enjoy speaking on interactive marketing and social media, I really enjoy hearing what others are doing. What has worked well for them, what they experimented with, and, of course, what to avoid. I am also looking forward to engaging with both the professors and students. New insights and new learnings are always welcome.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Great to see that you'll be there Bert, I'll be attending as well so anticipate some heckling and tough questions ;)

Seriously though, CONNECT last year is still right up there as one of the best social media conferences I've been to, and I've seen plenty. A great vibe, smart speakers and a relaxed friendly atmosphere. I'd recommend it to anyone in the area.

Bert said...

Paull - Thanks for the feedback. I am looking forward to it and I agree that often times the smaller, more focused conferences can be some of the very best. Plus it is a great place for me to network with people more geographically local to where I live and work.

Karen Miller Russell said...

Bert, we're looking forward to your visit. And all your readers should pay close attention to Paull's testimonial. :-)